This website is free for anyone who wants to study English. There are seven levels of instruction: blue, red, yellow, green, purple, orange, and violet. LearnAmericanEnglishOnline.com has been providing videos, lessons, exercises, quizzes, and advice since 2003.
April 2015: The Blue Level is for
beginning level students
|Here are your lessons for this week:
- Sun, April 12: Lesson 12 - the past tense
- Mon, April 13: Lesson 13 - information questions
- Tue, April 14: Lesson 14 - possessive adjectives
- Wed, April 15: Lesson 15 - possessive pronouns
- Thu, April 16: Lesson 16 - be, past tense
- Fri, April 17: Lesson 17 - time, day, date
- Sat, April 18: Lesson 18 - months
- Blue Level Review / Test #1 / Test #2
- Print: The Blue Level Checklist
- NEW: Word of the Day Quiz #34 March 2015
The Blue Level is followed by the Red Level.
The Red Level is followed by the Yellow Level.
After the Yellow Level, move to the Green Level.
The Purple Level is for students who know basic grammar.
Start on the Blue Level. It takes seven months to finish all seven levels if you complete one lesson per day.
This is the seventh and final level!
English is a hard language to learn, but you can improve your English through hard work and dedication.