Learn American English Online | Conversation Practice
|HOME YOUR TEACHER MEMBERSHIP CONTACT MERCHANDISE PHOTOS BLOG LESSONS|
1. Talk about the history of the nation that you are from: When did the nation form? Who were the most important people that formed the nation? How old is the nation?
2. Where is the capital of the country that you are from? Why is it located in that city? Have you ever visited the building in which the governement does its business? If so, what is special or interesting about the building?
3. How is the nation that you are from organized? Are there regional governments or smaller units of government that are similar to the 50 states in the United States?
4. Describe the political parties in the country that you are from. Is there more than one party?
5. What's the difference between a political party and a government?
6. What are some things about American government or politics that confuse you?