Learn American English Online.com
Red Level Quiz #5 - Commands
Directions: Fill in the blank with the correct word from the list of word choices below. Some sentences are negative. (10 points)
1. Bring me the newspaper from outside.
2. Eat all of your vegetables!
3. Don't open the door! (negative)
4. Sit on the couch.
5. Leave your muddy shoes outside!
6. Please don't go to work today. You're sick. (negative)
7. Here. Have some more coffee.
8. Don't tell my mother I broke her lamp (negative)
9. Please wait for me here. I'll be right back.
10. Don't make that recipe again. It tasted terrible! (negative)
Directions: Fill in the blank with the correct word from the list below. Use the polite form with please. Some of these commands are negative. (10 points)
1. Please clean your room today. It's a mess.
2. Please don't do that any more! It hurts. (negative)
3. Please help me! This is hard to do alone.
4. Please don't let him eat that. (negative)
5. Please turn on the light.
6. Close the door, please.
7. Please see a doctor about that. You're sick!
8. Call me at that number, please.
9. Please don't work on that computer. (negative)
10. Please find your shoes. We have to go.
Click here to return to the Red Level