1. Q: What are the colors of these balloons?
A: One is red, one is blue, and one is green.
2. Q: What are these balloons for?
A: These balloons are for a birthday party.
3. Q: How do you inflate a balloon?
A: You can blow it up with air from your mouth, or you can fill it with heilum from a helium tank.
4. Q: If a balloon is filled with helium, how do you hold onto it?
A: You hold onto it with a string.
5. Q: What will happen to a helium-filled balloon if you let go of it?
A: It will fly away.
A: It will go up in the air and disappear out of sight.
6. Q: What happens to a balloon if you stick it with a pin?
A: It pops.
A: It bursts.
Click here for more Think in English exercises.