1. Q: What kind of a business is this?
A: It’s a gas station. (or) It’s a service station.
2. Q: What do they sell?
A: They sell gas and oil. They also sell tires and make repairs.
3. Q: How much does gas cost at this station?
A: It costs $3.97 per gallon.
4. Q: How much does an oil change cost?
A: An oil change costs $21.95 plus tax.
5. Q: What’s the name of this gas station?
A: It’s a Mobil station.
6. Q: Where can you drive a car?
A: You can drive a car on highways, streets, and on roads.
7. Q: What do you need in order to legally drive a car?
A: You need a driver’s license. Most states in the United States also require each driver to have automobile insurance.
8. Q: What kind of a car do you drive?
A: I drive a (make and model) .
A: I don’t drive.
Click here for the previous Think in English exercise.