A church is a public place or building where people go to practice their faith. The word "church" is used by people who practice Christian religions.
- Many people go to church on Sunday.
- Church services are also held on other days of the week.
- Many people get married in a church.
- Churches are places that welcome everyone.
There are many different types of buildings in which people worship:
- Most people who are Christian worship in a church:
- People who are Jewish go to a synagogue:
- People who are Muslim attend a mosque:
- People who are Hindu visit a temple:
To practice the "ch" sound, click here.
Click here to go to the Word of the Day page.
December 3, 2015