Word of the Day – January 2016 Quiz #44
Directions: Choose the best word to complete each sentence or question. Your options are in the box below:
1. What do you ___________ on doing once you graduate?
2. A passport is used to __________ a peson’s identity.
3. The referee blows his __________ when a player commits a foul.
4. A person who wants to __________ college should have good grades.
5. Regina and Lars decided to ___________ their engagement when their families and friends were present.
6. Baking soda can be used to __________ the inside of an oven.
7. Before buying a car, try to figure out how the purchase will fit into your ___________.
8. A person who owns a business needs to _____________ to what his customers say.
9. The project was so ___________, it took an extra four months to complete.
10. This position requires someone who pays attention to the smallest __________.
11. A quick __________ out the window is all you need to know if it’s raining or not.
12. Natasha was unable to ___________ fast enough to avoid hitting a deer that ran onto the highway.
13. What’s the weather ___________ for the next few days?
14. The government will tax any kind of a ___________ you make with a business.
15. When Rhonda’s supervisor found out she came to work __________ on drugs, she was fired.
Answers are available at the bottom of this page.
Click here to go to the Word of the Day page.