Word of the Day – January 2016 Quiz
Directions: Choose the best word to complete each sentence or question. Your options are in the box below:
1. What do you ___________ on doing once you graduate?
2. A passport is used to __________ a peson’s identity.
3. The referee blows his __________ when a player commits a foul.
4. A person who wants to __________ college should have good grades.
5. Regina and Lars decided to ___________ their engagement when their families and friends were present.
6. Baking soda can be used to __________ the inside of an oven.
7. Before buying a car, try to figure out how the purchase will fit into your ___________.
8. A person who owns a business needs to _____________ to what his customers say.
9. The project was so ___________, it took an extra four months to complete.
10. This position requires someone who pays attention to the smallest __________.
11. A quick __________ out the window is all you need to know if it’s raining or not.
12. Natasha was unable to ___________ fast enough to avoid hitting a deer that ran onto the highway.
13. What’s the weather ___________ for the next few days?
14. The government will tax any kind of a ___________ you make with a business.
15. When Rhonda’s supervisor found out she came to work __________ on drugs, she was fired.
Click here to go to the Word of the Day page.
Click here to print out this quiz.
Or…. your answers
by hand in your notebook to save