Blue Level Quiz #14: this / that / these / those
Directions: Complete each sentence or question with this or these.
1. Is this yours?
2. This is really difficult.
3. Are these books from the library?
4. Was this a useful lesson?
5. When were these lemons purchased?
6. This milk tastes kind of sour.
7. Take a look at these pants. Aren’t they nice?
8. These cars don’t have a good safety record.
9. Where was this? Does it go here on the shelf?
10. Does this cost a lot of money?
Directions: Complete each sentence or question with that or those.
1. How do you like those peaches?
2. That was the best movie I have ever seen!
3. Those tables are dirty. Please clean them.
4. Whose are those?
5. That furniture is kind of expensive.
6. Please hand me those towels.
7. Whose is that?
8. How much are those books?
9. We need to get that car out of the garage.
10. That is basmati rice. It’s very good.
Directions: Complete each sentence or question with this, that, these or those.
1. Are those books over there on the table yours?
2. These grapes I’m eating are really good.
3. That was a great movie we saw last night.
4. Take a look at that car across the street.
5. In those days, everyone on the street knew each other.
6. What’s the difference between this group here, and
that group way over there?
7. Where are those shoes you bought for me?
8. This is the first time I have ever seen an eclipse.
9. That was the first time I had ever seen a rhinocerous.
10. Those apples were rotten so I threw them away.
Click here to return to the Blue Level.