BLUE LEVEL – EXERCISE #5a
Directions: Write two answers to each question in your notebook. Look at the picture when you write your answers. The first answer is short and negative. The second answer describes the picture. Use contractions in your answers.
Question: Is this a glass of orange juice?
Answer: No, it’s not. It’s a glass of milk.
|a glass of milk|
Is this a banana?
Is he thin?
Are these cows?
Is he at home?
Is this spinach?
Is she sad?
Are these peanuts?
Is this a book?
Are these feet?
Are these onions?
10. ___________________________________ _____.
|Was this exercise helpful? Let me know.|
- No, it’s not. It’s a pineapple.
- No, he’s not. He’s fat.
- No, they’re not. They’re horses.
- No, he’s not. He’s at work.
- No, it’s not. It’s pizza.
- No, she’s not. She’s happy.
- No, they’re not. They’re french fries.
- No, it’s not. It’s a newspaper.
- No, they’re not. They’re hands.
- No, they’re not. They’re flowers.
Here’s a tip: It’s a good idea to write out both the question and the anwer in your notebook. You can also draw a picture of each object or person. Writing and drawing will help improve your ability to memorize new words.