1. What are some of your earliest memories as a child?
2. What kinds of sports or games did you play as a child?
3. What did you look forward to the most as a child? What did you fear the most?
4. Did you have to work as a child? What kind of work did you do? Were you paid?
5. At what age did you feel as though you were becoming an adult? Can you remember some specific experiences that made you feel like you were changing from a child to an adult?
6. Do you still keep in contact with friends from your youth? If so, what are they doing now?
7. Which experiences from your youth are most responsible for making you into the kind of person you are today?