1. Where is your neighborhood located?
2. What are some places in your community that you regularly visit?
3. What are some of the differences between the community that you live in now and any other community where you have lived in the past?
4. What are some things that you do to participate in your community? (Examples: attend church, temple, or mosque, volunteer, participate in school activities, vote, etc.)
5. How can your community become a better place to live? What are some recommendations you would make if you talked to leaders in your community about improvements?
6. If you live in the United States, do you regularly meet with other members of the immigrant community? If so, what do you do? (For example, if you are Latino, do you attend Latino events and celebrations or support local Latino interests? )