1. When did you first learn how to drive? Who taught you how to drive? Did you make any big mistakes or hit anything while you were learning?
2. What are the most difficult driving conditions for you? Consider weather or location in your answer.
3. What kind of car do you like to drive or would you like to drive? Why? Consider make and model in your answer (make: Toyota / model: Prius)
4. What are some things that other drivers do which make you mad? What are some things that other drivers do which you appreciate?
5. How do you try to reduce your expenses related to driving? Consider things such as the car itself, repairs and maintenance, gas use, insurance, and driving habits in your answer.
6. What do you think is the future for the automobile industry around the world? What kinds of cars do you think they will produce ten, twenty, or fifty years from now?