1. What do you usually eat for breakfast? Do you make it for yourself, or does someone make it for you?
2. What do you usually eat for lunch or dinner? At what time do you usually eat lunch or dinner?
3. What was your favorite thing to eat when you were a child? What did you hate to eat when you were a child?
4. What do you avoid eating now because it’s bad for you? What kind of food do you dislike?
5. What are some customs that people follow in your country while they eat? For example, are there any special dining arrangements that are based on age, gender, or position within the family?
6. In the country that you come from, what do people do after they eat? What do women do? What do men do? What do children do? (For example: clean up, watch TV, talk, smoke, go for a walk, etc.)
7. What is the most unusual thing that people eat in the country that you come from?