1. What kind of housing do you need for yourself or for you and your family right now? Consider all the different types of housing that are available. Do you have the kind of housing you need?
2. What does housing typically look like in the cities, the suburbs, and the rural areas of the country that you come from? (or in the country that you live in now if you don’t live in the U.S.)
3. What kind of housing did you grow up in? Describe the house and the people who lived in it.
4. What kind of housing would you like for yourself in the future, five or ten years from now?
5. Is good housing a problem in the country that you live in right now? Why?
6. What are some things that businesses or governments can do to make housing more affordable?