1. How many people are there in your family? Who are they? Where do they live?
2. Who supports your family? Who is the main breadwinner? What kind of work does that person (or people) do?
3. What are some traditions that your family follows? Are there any special holidays that everyone gets together for and celebrates?
4. How does your family make ends meet? (make ends meet: produce income, save money, and spend money on essential things)
5. Who’s responsible for raising children in your culture? What does the father do? What does the mother do?
6. How are families in your country different from families in the United States? Consider numbers of children, who lives in the home, who’s the head of the household, roles and responsibilities within the family, etc