Rewrite these sentences in the passive voice. Pay close attention to the verb tense in the original sentence:
Write your answers by hand.
Example: She made breakfast early in the morning.
Breakfast was made early in the morning.
41. The dentist looked at my teeth.
My teeth were looked at by the dentist.
42. Millions of people listen to that radio program.
That radio program is listened to by millions of people.
43. Local politicians have not addressed that problem.
That problem has not been addressed by local politicians.
44. Dr. Johnson is teaching that course.
That course is being taught by Dr. Johnson.
45. You can find a lot of good deals at that store.
A lot of good deals can be found at that store.
46. They finally fixed the road.
The road was finally fixed. (Note: It’s not necessary to say "by them.")
47. Her brother will meet her at the airport.
She will be met at the airport by her brother.
48. They’re taking a test.
A test is being taken .
49. They should have finished this already.
This should have been finished already.
50. We didn’t gain much last year.
Not much was gained last year.