Orange Level Dictation Exercise B
~ success ~
1. He plays the violin beautifully, but he still needs to practice every day.
2. If you want to be successful, you have to make sacrifices.
3. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.
4. Becoming successful requires a commitment to excellence.
5. You have to set goals if you want to become successful.
6. She could accomplish just about anything if she had more self-confidence.
7. Everyone respected him because of his many achievements.
8. A lack of self-discipline was responsible for his failure.
9. They attributed their success to hard work and perseverence.
10. She never intended to become rich and famous, but now she enjoys the benefits of her success.
Click here to return to the Orange Level dictation page.
Click here to go back to the Orange Level.