Orange Level Dictation Exercise C
~ problems ~
1. We don’t know what to do about this problem.
2. The teacher is having a hard time trying to figure out a solution.
3. This problem is an interesting challenge; it’s also an opportunity for us.
4. A team has been assembled to work on a new plan.
5. At the root of the problem is a failure to communicate effectively.
6. The issues involved are all related.
7. Without good oversight, new problems could arise very quickly.
8. An interest in avoiding disaster is behind the impetus to change.
9. If we all put our heads together, we’ll be able to get this done.
10. In the end, everyone pulled together and everything turned out alright.
Click here to return to the Orange Level dictation page.
Click here to go back to the Orange Level.