Prepositions Quiz #4 (ANSWERS)
Directions: Complete each sentence with the correct preposition. Choose from the word bank below:
in on at
1. They live ______on_________ Madison Avenue in Chicago.
2. She works ______at________ a very big company.
3. Look! That house is ________on_______ fire.
4. I can pick you up if you tell me where you’re ______at________.
5. We read about the accident ______in________ the newspaper.
6. Jorge misses his family. They all live _____in________ Mexico.
7. Sue’s dentist has an office ______on________ the fifth floor of this building.
8. Many cities in Florida have hotels that are _______on_______ the ocean.
9. He’s very good _______at________ working with his hands.
10. When my daughter goes to college, she’s going to major _______in_______ philosophy.
11. Someone threw a rock and hit Gabriel _______on________ the head.
12. I live ________at_______ 2105 Main Street.
13. Tony’s Pizzeria is located ______on_________ Park Avenue.
14. Do you think human beings will ever land ______on_________ the planet Mars?
15. There are a lot of fish that live ______in________ the ocean.
16. She’s working _______on________ getting a college degree.
17. She wants to get a job _______in________ education.
18. She would like to teach ______at________ a high school.
19. Please sit _______at________ the table. We’re going to eat.
20. There’s too much food ______on________ my plate.