Prepositions to or for – Quiz #8 (ANSWERS)
Directions: Choose to or for to complete each sentence or question.
1. She’s walking ____to_____ school.
2. Vanessa bought a gift _____for____ her sister.
3. This apple is ____for_____ the teacher.
4. Who do you want to talk _____to_____?
5. He’s driving ___to____ the store ____for____ some bread.
6. Ask that man ____for____ some directions.
7. What did you do that _____for____?
8. We’re all looking forward _____to____ some vacation time.
9. I’m looking _____for____ a new car.
10. They’re preparing a meal ____for_____ 20 people.
11. Maria bought some shoes ____for_____ herself.
12. Charles needs to mail a letter ____to______ his grandmother.
13. Geraldo kicked the ball _____to_____ his teammate.
14. I could go _____for_____ another piece of cake.
15. If you can’t lift it, I’ll lift it ____for____ you.
16. The boy is reaching _____for____ the jar on the shelf.
17. Bring the coffee pot _____to____ the table.
18. This tablecloth is the perfect size _____for_____ the table.
19. You should do something nice _____for_____ yourself.
20. The man did something harmful ____to_____ himself.