| 1. To get to the other side of the creek, go across the bridge. |
| 2. These bridges will get you across the Han River. |
3. You have to be careful when you walk across the street in a big city.
4. The best place to walk across a busy street is at a pedestrian crossing.
5. They’re traveling across the field on horseback.
6. He’s traveling across the United States on a bike.
7. They’re sitting across from each other.
(“across from” = opposite side)
|8. Across the street there’s a small shop and some apartments. |
|9. This bear just walked across a river and onto a snow bank. |