1. This young mother wanted to have her picture taken while sitting between her daughters.
2. Which flag is flying between the American and the Canadian flags?
| 3. The man sitting between the other two men feels uncomfortable because there’s not much room on the bench for all three of them. |
4. The bridge beween these two bluffs provides a safe crossing.
| 5. The relationship between a doctor and a patient is confidential. |
6. There’s a very narrow walkway between these two buildings.
| 7. The fight between these two men resulted in the death of one of them. |
8. This dog is sticking his nose between the bars on the window.
9. There are many differences between these two men, but they’re still good friends.
| 10. A handshake is often used to indicate an agreement between two people. |
| 11. A plate sits between a knife and a fork. (Although the fork usually goes on the left and the knife usually goes on the right.) |