1. Most people get around this metropolitan area via the expressway.
2. You can get to Canada via Highway 61.
3. A lot of cargo comes into the United States via large ocean vessels such as this one.
(The preposition "via" is similar to the way we use the word "through" when expressing the means by which something is done.)
|4. Television programs are broadcast all over the world via satellite. |
|5. You can communicate with anyone anywhere via the internet. |
6. Communicating via Twitter has become very popular in recent years.
7. Many people talk to each other via Skype.