1. If it rains tonight, they’ll stay dry within the tent.
(within = inside)
2. Within this cake, there’s a creamy filling.
3. The last time I bought a dozen eggs, there were a couple of broken eggs within the carton.
(dozen = 12)
4. A pitcher keeps the ball within his mitt until he’s ready to throw it.
5. After they first met, they got married within six months.
(within = inside an amount of time)
| 6. He usually gets tired of running within ten to fifteen minutes. |
7. If you get food from a fast-food restaurant, your order will be ready to go within just a few minutes.