Purple Level Quiz #2
Directions: Choose the verbs from the box below to complete each sentence. Please write the answers by hand in a notebook.
1. Our neighbors had to cut their vacation short and go home because of an illness in the family.
2. Rosa didn’t say when she would be home.
3. I need to get some bread and milk from the store.
4. Few people thought Barack Obama would win when he decided to run for President of the United States.
5. We have to be at the party before 6:00 p.m.
6. Why don’t you come over to my house and we’ll play football.
7. Does Joe want to play, too?
8. Where do you keep your aspirin? I have a headache.
9. Is Victor going to tell anyone about what happened last weekend?
10. Be on your best behavior when the neighbors come for a visit.
11. What did your teacher say when he noticed the books were stolen from the classroom?
12. We need to find a place to stop the car.
13. Sandra will probably get her hair cut tomorrow.
14. Can you run to the store real quick and get some oregano?
15. It was necessary to keep the information a secret.
16. What time did the sun come up this morning?
17. Tell us about your trip to Jamaica.
18. It’s been so dry lately, the garden will need to be watered.
19. What do you want to order for dinner?
20. She learned to play the piano when she was eight.