Red Level Dictation Exercise E
(Buying things at the grocery store — past tense)
1. Where did you buy these pickles?
2. I bought them at the grocery store.
3. How much did the milk cost?
4. It cost five dollars for two gallons.
5. How much did the grocery bill come to?
6. It came to $109.87
7. Did you use any coupons?
8. Yes, the coupons saved us almost ten dollars.
9. How long did it take to get through the checkout line?
10. It took about five minutes.
Click here to go back to the Red Level dictation page.