RED LEVEL – EXERCISE
go + verb
Directions: Complete each sentence or question with the verb "go" plus another verb in the simple form. Choose from the verbs provided below to complete each sentence or question:
Example: Let’s ___________________ something to eat. (Answer: go get)
Let’s go get something to eat.
|eat see visit work meet pick up get live make play exercise|
1. John went to _______________ our pizza. He’ll be right back.
2. Do you want to ________________ a movie later today?
3. She should _______________ a job if she needs extra money.
4. Ahmed wants to ____________________ in the United States.
5. _______________ yourself a sandwich if you’re hungry.
6. Tanya went to _______________ her grandmother in Chicago.
7. Let’s _______________ the band after they finish performing.
8. The kids can’t _______________ football until after they do their homework.
9. Where do you want to _______________ lunch today?
10. Carla left to _______________ on her project with the other students.
- go pick up
- go see
- go get
- go live
- Go make
- go visit
- go meet
- go play
- go eat
- go work