Match each question to a correct answer:
1. Did you come to school by yourself today?
2. Does she know how to get dressed by herself?
3. How did you hurt yourself?
4. Is he able to help himself?
5. Why are you crying?
a. No, he’ll need some help.
b. No, I walked with two of my friends.
c. I did it while I was working on my car.
d. I can’t help myself. These onions are really strong.
e. No, she’s only two years old.
1. b; 2. e; 3. c; 4. a; 5. d
Click here for a quiz.
Click here to review all the pronouns
studied in the Red and Blue Levels.
Next: Lesson Twenty-onereading numbers