Red Level Quiz #11 – The Future Tense
Directions: Change the verb from the present tense to the future tense using “will.” (10 points)
1. She’s in New York today.
She ______________ in New York tomorrow, too.
2. They’re at home.
They ______________ at home this weekend.
3. He does his homework every night.
He ________________ his homework tonight after dinner.
4. I really like this movie.
My friends _________ probably __________ this movie, too.
5. Is there enough time to finish this assignment?
________ there _______ enough time to finish this assignment?
6. You don’t see any snow in Florida.
You _______________ any snow in Florida.
7. Maria goes to a really good school.
Maria _____________ to a good school next year also.
8. Where’s the party?
Where ____________ the party __________?
9. How much does a plane ticket cost?
How much ___________ a plane ticket _____________?
10. He has a good time when he goes on vacation.
He ____________________ a good time on his next vacation.
Directions: Change the verb from the past tense to the “going to” future tense. (10 points)
1. We were at church on Sunday.
We _____________________ at church next Sunday, too.
2. They went to a museum yesterday.
They ________________________ to the zoo, tomorrow.
3. Roger didn’t do his laundry yet.
Roger __________________________ it today either.
4. What did they have for breakfast?
What ________ they ____________________ for lunch?
5. How many people were there?
How many people ________ there __________________?
6. Was there a good movie showing?
______ there _______________ a good movie showing?
7. Everyone had a good time.
Everyone __________________________ a good time.
8. Boris helped me fix my car.
Boris _____________________ me fix my computer, too.
9. She wasn’t on time for class yesterday.
She probably ________________________ on time today.
10. Shukri did well on her test.
She _____ probably _________________ well in college.
Click here for the answers.