1. Q: What country does this flag represent?
A: This flag represents the country of Canada.
A: It’s the Canadian flag.
2. Q: Where is Canada located?
A: It’s north of the United States.
3. Q: What languages do the people of Canada speak?
A: The people of Canada speak English and French.
4. Q: What kind of money do they use in Canada?
A: The use the Canadian dollar in Canada. It has almost the same value as the American dollar. (As of August 2012)
5. Q: What is the capital city of Canada?
A: The capital city of Canada is Ottawa.
Click here for more Think in English exercises.