1. Q: What do you see in the picture?
A: It’s a bowl full of Easter eggs.
A: It’s a bowl of hard-boiled eggs. The eggs are dyed many different colors.
2. Q: What colors are they?
A: They’re blue, red, yellow, orange, green, and pink.
3. Q: When do people dye Easter eggs?
A: They dye Easter eggs before Easter.
4. Q: Why do they dye them different colors?
A: It’s a tradition.
A: It’s fun to dye eggs. / Children enjoy dying eggs. / It’s a creative activity.
5. Q: What are some things that you can make with hard-boiled eggs?
A:With hard-boiled eggs you can make….
….egg salad sandwiches.
6. What are some things that people do on Easter?
A: They go to church.
A: Children look for easter eggs.
A: Families gather together and celebrate the Easter holiday.
Note: Eggs are symbolic of new life. Easter is a holiday that celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Click here for more Think in English exercises.