1. Q: What kind of a sport does he play?
A: He plays baseball.
2. Q: What kind of equipment do you need to play baseball?
A: You need a bat, a ball, and a glove. The game is played on a field. (You also need four bases: first base, second base, third base, and home plate.)
3. Q: How long does each game last?
A: A game lasts for about two to three hours.
A: A nine-inning game lasts for about two to three hours.
4. Q: What’s the person holding a bat called?
A: The person holding a bat is called a batter.
5. Q: What’s the person in the field called?
A: A person in the field is called a fielder.
6. How does a team win a baseball game?
A: The team that scores the most runs at the end of nine innings wins.
7. What do you think about this game?
A: I think it’s…..
Click here for more Think in English exercises.