1. Q: Where are all of these people?
A: They’re at the beach.
2. Q: What are some things that people do at the beach?
A: They swim, lie in the sun (sunbathe), wade in the water, play games, eat, and relax.
3. Q: What are some things that people bring to the beach?
A: They bring sunblock, towels, food, radios, toys, sunglasses, and perhaps something to read.
4. Q: What time of year do people usually go to the beach?
A: They usually go to the beach in the summer.
5. Q: What do people wear when they go to the beach?
A: They wear bathing suits.
A: They wear swimsuits.
6. Q: See the girl in the left-hand corner of the picture above? How did she get to the beach?
A: She rode her bike.
7. Q: What is she wearing on her head?
A: She’s wearing a bicycle helmet.
Click here for the previous Think in English exercise.