1. Q: What do you see on this flower? Click here for a short video (Only visitors to this website can see this video.).
A: It’s a bee.
A: There’s a bee on the flower.
2. Q: Why are these insects important?
A: They help to pollinate flowers.
3. Q: What might happen if you disturb a bee or make a bee angry?
A: It might sting you.
4. Q: What kind of a sound does a bee make?
A: It makes a buzzing sound.
5. Q: What is that sweet substance called that bees produce?
A: It’s called "honey."
6. Q: Where do most bees live? (What is their housing arrangement called?
A: Bees live in a beehive or hive.
Click here for the Think in English page.