1. Q: What do you see on the plate?
A: There are two eggs, four pieces of toast, three pieces of bacon, and three sausages.
2. Q: When do people usually eat a meal like this?
A: They eat this for breakfast.
3. Q: What do people like to put on their toast?
A: They like to put butter or jelly on their toast. (You could also say jam, preserves, or honey, among other things.)
4. Q: How many eggs are there?
A: There are two eggs.
5. Q: How are the eggs cooked?
A: They’re cooked overeasy. (overeasy: the yolk is soft and runny)
A: They’re fried.
6. Q: What’s the yellow part of an egg called?
A: The yellow part is called the yolk.
7. Q: What do people like to put on their eggs?
A: They like to put salt or pepper (or both) on their eggs.
8. Q: What do you use to make eggs?
A: You use a frying pan.
A: I use a frying pan.
9. Q: What do you use to make toast?
A: You use a toaster.
A: I use a toaster.