1. Q: What’s his occupation? (What does he do?)
A: He’s a carpenter.
A: He’s a construction worker. He works in construction.
2. Q: What’s he doing in the picture?
A: He’s nailing something into a piece of wood.
3. Q: What kind of tools does a carpenter use?
A: A carpenter uses a hammer, nails, measuring tape, a ruler, a level, a nailing gun, screwdrivers, a drill, a saw, and many other tools.
4. Q: What’s he wearing around his waist?
A: He’s wearing a toolbelt.
5. Q: What subjects does person have to study in school to become a carpenter?
A: To become a carpenter, a person has to sudy math, architecture, and carpentry.
Click here for more Think in English exercises.