1. Q: What color is this chair?
A: It’s green.
2. Q: Is the chair inside or outside?
A: It’s outside.
3. Q: Could you put this inside someone’s house? Why not?
A: No, it’s too big.
4. Q: Some people who look at this picture might think that it’s funny? Why?
A: It makes the people who sit in it look small.
5. Q: There are three parts to a chair that a human body also has. What are they?
A: A chair and a body both have arms, legs, and feet.
A: They both have arms, legs, and feet.
(You could also say a chair and a human body both have a back.)
Bonus Question: Who’s sitting in the chair?
A: It’s Paul.
A: It’s my teacher, Paul.
Come back here tomorrow (9/10) for the answers to these questions.
Click here for the Think in English page.