1. Q: What is this?
A: It’s a classroom.
A: It’s a classroom for an English class.
2. Q: Where do the students sit?
A: The students sit in the chairs.
A: The students sit at the tables.
3. Q: How do students get the attention of the teacher?
A: They raise their hands.
4. Q: Where does the teacher stand?
A: The teacher stands at the front of the classroom.
A: The teacher stands behind the podium.
A: The teacher stands at the whiteboard.
5. Q: What are some things that the teacher uses to teach the class?
A: The teachers uses a whiteboard, dry-erase markers, a computer, a projector, handouts, and books.
6. Q: What are some things that students use as they are learning?
A: The students use books, notebooks, pens, pencils, erasers, translators, and dictionaries.
To learn about verbs used in a classroom, click here.
Click here for more Think in English exercises.