1. Q: What kind of an animal is this?
A: It’s a cow.
2. Q: What can you get from a cow?
A: You can get milk and beef from a cow.
3. Q: What kind of dairy products are made from milk?
A: Butter, cheese, ice cream, yogurt, and cream are made from milk.
4. What do you call a baby cow?
A: A baby cow is called a calf.
5. Q: Where does a cow go during the day?
A: It usually goes to a pasture.
6. Q: What’s the name of the building where cows are kept and milked?
A: Cows are kept in a barn.
A: Cows are milked in a cow barn.
Click here for more Think in English exercises.