1. Q: How many fingers does he have?
A: He has five fingers.
A: He has four fingers and a thumb.
2. Q: From left to right, what’s the first finger called? (That’s the one after the thumb.)
A: The first finger is called the index finger.
3. Q: What’s the next one in the middle called?
A: That’s the middle finger. (Be careful with that one!)
4. Q: What’s the one after that?
A: The one after that is the ring finger. (That’s where your wedding ring goes–if you wear one.)
5. Q: What’s the last finger called? That’s the smallest one.
A: That’s the pinky. It’s also called the little finger.
Click here for more Think in English exercises.