1. Q: What’s he wearing? (on his face)
A: He’s wearing glasses.
A: He’s wearing a pair of glasses.
2. Q: Why is he wearing them?
A: He needs them to see.
A: He’s wearing them because his vision isn’t very good.
3. Q: How do his glasses make him look?
A: They make him look _______________. (Insert adjective here: smart, intelligent, serious, wimpy, dumb, etc.)
4. Q: What if he weren’t wearing his glasses?
A: If he weren’t wearing glasses, he wouldn’t be able to see.
5. Q: Do you need to wear glasses to be able to see? If so, are nearsighted or farsighted?
A: Yes, I do. / No, I don’t.
I’m nearsighted. (I can see things that are near but not far away.)
I’m farsighted. (I can see things that are far away, but I can’t see things that are close to me, such as a book.)
Click here for more Think in English exercises.