1. Q: What kind of an animal is this?
A: It’s a goat.
2. Q: What is this woman doing to the goat?
A: She’s milking it.
3. Q: What can you do with goat milk?
A: You can drink it, or you can make goat cheese.
4. Q: Is there anything else you can do with a goat?
B: You can keep it as a pet.
B: You could slaughter it and eat the meat–if you like goat meat.
B: You could keep it in your yard and let it eat the grass so that you don’t have to mow it.
5. What kind of a sound does a goat make?
A: It goes "baaaaaa."
6. Q: Have you ever milked a goat before?
A: Yes, I have. / No, I haven’t.
Click here for more Think in English exercises.