1. Q: Who’s in this video?
A: It’s the teacher. or It’s Paul. or It’s my teacher.
2. Q: What sport is he playing?
A: He’s playing golf.
3. Q: What’s he trying to do?
A: He’s trying to hit a golf ball.
4. Q: What kind of clothes is he wearing?
A: He’s wearing a short-sleeved shirt, shorts, tennis shoes, socks, and a hat.
5. Q: How many times did he swing the golf club?
A: He swang the golf club four times.*
6. Q: When did he finally hit the ball?
A: He hit it on the fourth swing.**
* Some Americans use "swang" for the past tense; some use "swung" for the past tense. It depends on where you are in the U.S.
** The word "swing" is the noun form of the word.
Click here for the previous Think in English exercise.