1. Q: What do you do when you are hungry?
A: When I’m hungry, I eat.
A: I eat when I’m hungry.
A: I go to a ____________ when I’m hungry.
(restaurant, cafe, fast food place, diner, grocery store, etc.)
2. Q: How many meals do you eat every day?
A: I eat three meals a day. (Most people eat three meals, but you could also answer with one, two, four, etc.
3. Q: What are the three main meals of the day called?
A: The three main meals of the day are breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
4. Q: What is a snack?
A: A snack is food eaten between meals. It’s usually a small amount of food.
5. Q: What happens to a person who doesn’t get enough to eat?
A: A person who doesn’t get enough to eat goes hungry.
A: A person who doesn’t get enough to eat might starve or experience malnutrition.
6. Q: How does your stomach feel when you are hungry?
A: My stomach feels empty when I’m hungry.
A: My stomach hurts when I’m hungry.
A: My stomach growls when I’m hungry. (A growl is a sound that your stomach makes.)
Click here for some possible answers.
Click here for more Think in English exercises.