1. Q: How many people are there in this picture?
A: There are four people in this picture.
2. Q: Where are the two adults standing?
A: They’re standing next to a pile of leaves .
3. Q: Where are the two children standing?
A: They’re sitting in a pile of leaves .
4. Q: What colors do leaves turn in the fall?
A: They turn brown, orange, red, and yellow.
5. Q: What can you use to gather leaves together in a pile?
A: You can use a rake.
6. Q: What do children like to do when they see a leaf pile?
A: They like to jump in it.
Click here for the Think in English page.