1. Q: What is she doing?
A: She’s leaving for work.
A: She’s saying goodbye to her husband and her baby.
2. Q: What is she wearing? What is she carrying?
A: She’s wearing a suit. She’s carrying a briefcase and some paperwork.
3. Q: Who’s going to take care of the baby?
A: Her husband is going to take care of the baby.
4. Q: What is the man wearing?
A: He’s wearing an apron over a t-shirt.
5. Q: How does the man feel?
A: He feels nervous.
A: He feels a little worried.
6. Q: What are some things that he will have to do to take care of the baby?
A: He’ll have to feed the baby, change the baby’s diapers, and put the baby in his crib.
Click here for more Think in English exercises.