1. Q: What kind of a menu is this?
A: It’s a take-out and delivery menu.
2. Q: How many different appetizers are there?
A: There are seven different appetizers.
3. Q: How much are the egg rolls?
A: The egg rolls are $4.50. (four dollars and fifty cents)
4. Q: How many eggs rolls do you get with one order?
A: You get two egg rolls per order.
5. Q: How many different kinds of soup do they have?
A: They have four different kinds of soup.
6. Q: How much does it cost for the chicken fried rice?
A: It costs $7 for an order of chicken fried rice. (seven dollars)
Click here for more Think in English exercises.