1. Q: What is she doing?
A: She’s painting.
A: She’s painting the concrete part of a fence.
2. Q: Why is she doing this?
A: She wants to protect the concrete.
A: She wants the fence to look nice.
3. Q: What is she wearing on her hands?
A: She’s wearing gloves.
4. Q: What color is she using?
A: She’s using white.
5. Q: What are the tools that she is using to do her work?
A: She’s using a roller and a rolling pan.
6. Q: How long do you think it has taken her to do the work she has done so far?
A: It has probably taken her several hours.
A: It has taken her more than one day.
A: It has taken her…….(you fill in the length of time.)
Click here for the previous Think in English exercise.