1. Q: Where are they?
A: They’re at a pool. / They’re at a swimming pool.
2. Q: What is the woman doing?
A: She’s lying in the sun.
A: She’s relaxing by the side of the pool.
3. Q: What is the man doing?
A: He’s swimming.
4. Q: Are there any other people at the pool?
A: No, there aren’t. They’re the only ones there.
5. Q: What do you wear when you go swimming?
A: There are several different words for what people wear when they go swimming:
Men wear a swimsuit / a bathing suit / swim trunks.
Women wear a swimsuit / a bathing suit / a biknin (two pieces) / a one-piece bikini
6. Q: What does the word "drown" mean?
A: The word "drown" means to die in the water.
Click here for more Think in English exercises.